1. Worked as Assistant Librarian Gr. II and Gr. I in Jadavpur University (1999-2010)
2. Working as the Librarian in Gurudas College (2010- ).
1. Has been engaged in teaching in the ‘Certificate Course in Library Science’ organized by Bengal Library Association (2005- )
2. Was engaged in teaching in the MLIS course organized by IGNOU (2009).
3. Has been engaged in teaching in the MLIS course organized by NSOU (2016- )
1. General Secretary of Bengal Library Association (2022- )
1. Cataloguing Peacefully : Without Conflict and Without Tension (With Sri B. P. Mookerjee). In Library and Information Services in India : Dr. S. M. Ganguly Commemorative Volume, IASLIC, 2000. P. 271-93.
2. Prasanga Baier Dam (in Bengali). In Granthagar, Sept.-Oct. 2001. P. 159-65.
3. Indian LIS Publications in Bengali : A Qualitative Study (with Dr. B. K. Sen and Smt. Sumita Samanta). In IASLIC Bulletin, vol. 49, no.2, June 2004. P. 67-74.
4. Sampadanar Kajer Bibhinna Dhap o Sampadaker Gunabali (in Bengali). In Granthagar, Feb.-March 2006. P. 292-96.
5. Granthagarer Madhyame Tathya Sachetanata : Ekti Bastab Abhijnata (in Bengali, with Sri Ranjan Samanta). In 48th Bengal Library Conference volume, BLA, 2006. P. 21-25.
6. Bibliometric Analysis of IASLIC Conferences and Seminars : 1956-2005 (with Sri Ramkrishna Saha). In IASLIC : Challenges and Prospects, IASLIC, 2007. P. 68-86.
7. Rajya Kendriya Granthagarer Computer Database : Kichhu Prashna (in Bengali). In 49th Bengal Library Conference volume, BLA, 2007. P. 23-25.
8. Bibhinna Dharaner Prakashkal : Ekti Suchikarangata Samasya (in Bengali). In Granthagar, July 2008. P. 109-15.
9. Susangbaddha Granthagar Parisebar Man Nirdharan (in Bengali). In 50th Bengal Library Conference volume, BLA, 2008. P. 3-8.
10. Towards Open Access Initiative : Some Practical Experiences of Jadavpur University Library. In Library Profession in Search of a New Paradigm : 23 National Seminar of IASLIC, 2008. P. 752-54.
11. Paschimbange Uchchamadhyamik Stare Granthagar Bijnan Siksha (in Bengali). In 51st Bengal Library Conference volume, BLA, 2009. P 39-42.
12. Granthagar Bimukhata : Kichhu Karan, Kichhu Bastab Avijnata (in Bengali, with Ms. Pritha Kar, Ms. Kakali Sutradhar and Mr. Sudeb Mandal). In 52nd Bengal Library Conference volume, BLA, 2011. P. 111-13.
13. Prabir Roychaudhury : Kichhu Smriti (in Bengali). In Prabir Roychaudhury O Granthagar Andolon. BLA, 2011. P. 154-56.
14. Tinkari Dutta O Paschim Banglar Granthagar Andolon (in Bengali). In Annual Volume of Rammohun Library & Free Reading Room, 2012. P. 75-80.
15. Granthagarer Adhunikikarane Mukto Softwarer Proyog (in Bengali). In Annual Volume of Rammohun Library & Free Reading Room, 2013. P. 50-54.
16. Mukta Softwarer Madhyame Sadharan Granthagarer Adhunikikaran (in Bengali). In Smaranika of WBPLEA 44th Annual General Meeting and 5th Tri-Annual State Conference, 2013. P. 40-46.
17. Granthagarik Arun Ghosh : Kichhu Smriti (in Bengali). In Granthagar, April, 2015. P. 7-11.
18. Bangla Bhasay Granthagar O Tathyabijnan Sangkranta Dharanasamuher Kalanukramik Bibartan (in Bengali, with Dr. Krishnapada Majumder and Dr. Binod Bihari Das). In Granthagar, November, 2015. P. 4-6.
19. Towards Implementing Koha Among Libraries in India : Some Administrative Decisions. In Towards Implementing Koha Among Libraries in Indian Subcontinent : Proceedings of Indkoha 2016. BLA, 2016. P. 29-34.
20. Chronological Development of LIS Concepts in Bengali: A Study (with K P Majumder and B B Das). In IASLIC Bulletin, March, 2016. P 26-31.
21. Are We Ready for Knowledge Society? In Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Exertion to Establish Knowledge Society: Responsibility of Academic Libraries. Shimurali, Nadia : Shimurali Sachinandan College of Education, 2017. P 526-530.
22. Role of Bengal Library Association for Implementing & Popularizing Koha. In Proceedings of IndKoha 2017. Kolkata : Bengal Library Association, 2017. P 48-54.
23. Shyamal Roychaudhury Smarane Kichu Katha (in Bengali). In Granthagar, January, 2018. P 14-17.
24. Raja Rajendralal Mitra : Ek Ananya Pratibha (in Bengali). In Eshona, July, 2018-June, 2019. P 65-75.
25. Smriticharane Adhyapak Bijoypada Mukhopadhyay (in Bengali). In Granthagar, May-June, 2021. P 34-36.
26. Granthagar Parishebay Bibhinna Dharaner Prajuktir Byabohar (in Bengali). In 53rd Bengal Library Conference volume, BLA, 2018. P 14-17.
27. Towards Development of Union Catalogue of Libraries in West Bengal : An Approach (with Biswaranjan Manna and Panchu Gopal Bhunia). In Application of Koha in Libraries of Indian Subcontinent : Proceedings of IndKoha 2019. BLA, 2019. P 20-32.
28. Infodemic. In Society Language and Culture, Vol. 1, no. 1 (July, 2020). P 55-58.
29. Shatabarshe Bangabandhu, Dharmanirapekshata O Bangladesh. In Society Language and Culture, Vol. 1, no. 2 (August, 2020). P 143-151.
Documentation & Editorial Activities:
1. One of the Editors of ‘Ananya Sudhindranath : Jiban o Rachanapanji (published by Jadavpur University in 2004).
2. Compilation of bibliography on ‘Globalization, Democracy and the Third World’. In 1st West Bengal Social Science Congress, 23-25 Feb., 2001.
3. Preparation of indexes of various books such as ‘International Relations Theory’ (by Jayantanuja Bandyopadhyaya and Amitava Mukherjee), ‘World Government’ (by Jayantanuja Bandyopadhyaya), etc.
4. Preparation of indexes of ‘The Dawn and Dawn Society’s Magazine’ (vol. 1, 8-16)
5. Book Review on ‘Bangla Bhasay Bibekananda Charcha’, edited by Bally Public Library Employees Association. In Granthagar, June, 2015. P.87-88
6. One of the Editors of ‘Towards Implementing Koha Among Libraries in Indian Subcontinent : Proceedings of Indkoha 2016’ (published by Bengal Library Association in 2016).
1. Speaker of 307th IASLIC Study Circle on ‘Cataloguing in Publication for Books Published in West Bengal: Problems and Prospects’ (held in Bengal Library Association Auditorium, on 22nd November, 2011, Chairman: Sri Arun Ghosh)
2. One of the Speakers of Librarians’ Day, held in IIM, Joka on 12th August, 2012 on Customization of Koha.
3. Delivered lecture in ‘Indkoha 2016: Two-Day .International Conference on Koha’ on 24th January, 2016 in Bose Institute Auditorium, Kolkata about ‘Cataloguing of Non-Book Materials’.
4. Delivered lecture on ‘Koha in Gurudas College Library’ in a Seminar organized by Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata on 3rd February, 2016
5. Delivered lecture on ‘Issues Regarding Selection of Open Source Software for Libraries’ in the ‘International Conference on Open Source Software for Library Management : Opportunities and Challenges in Library Services’ organized by Rajshahi University on 13th March, 2016 in Rajshahi, Bangladesh