Code of Conduct:
Once admitted a student is expected to conduct himself /herself in a manner that upholds the dignity and honour of the institution and refrain from causing any damage to other person or property
Throughout each academic session class attendance in individual subjects is strictly monitored monthwise and displayed on the notice board.On the basis of attendance alone,students are debarred from appearing in internal examinations.
University requlations stipulate that to be considered collegiate a student must attend at least 75% of classes held in each subject.If the student has attended between 60% and 75% of classes in each subject he/she is considered non-collegiate and becomes discollegiate if the percentage of attendance falls below 60 and is debarred from appearing at college and University examinations.
For online classes, students are expected to attend to the best of their ability, or avail of recorded lectures and other study materials at their own responsibility. No form of online abuse or trolling will be tolerated.
Payment of Fees:
- All fees,except library fines must be paid through Indian Overseas bank.
- Tution fees must be paid for each semester within the stipulated time before the commencement of classes.
- Fees for admission are to be paid before the scheduled date in order to have names enrolled in class registers.
- Rs.200/- is charged for a duplicate Fees Book.
- All dues must be cleared before commencement of examinations.
- Refund of caution money,with appropriate deduction for damages,will be available after completion of the course and within a specified date,failing which,the amount is likely to be fortified.
- Library fines- Rs.1/- per day per book, if it is overdue. For loss / damage / defacement / mutilation of library book shall be liable to compensate the library by replacing it with a new copy. If the book is not available in the market, he / she must pay the library twice the price of the original book.
- Students in SC and ST categories are eligible for Government stipends.
- Rufund will be made for cancellation of admission according to the guidelines of UGC, laid for the corresponding academic session .
Rules regarding transfer:
According to University norms.