- For B.A. (General) /B.Sc. General : Passed in the previous Examination General subjects as per Calcutta University norms.
- For B.Com. General 40% in Aggregate (Best four) and 40% in Accountancy / Business Studies / Business Economics including Business Mathematics / Mathematics / Economics / Commerce [For Reserved candidates: Passed in the previous Examination and passed in Accountancy / Business Studies / Business Economics including Business Mathematics / Mathematics / Economics / Commerce].
- Reservations of seats as per Govt. norms.
- Eligibility criteria for Reserved Candidates in Hons. Courses: 40% in aggregate or 40% in subject
- Compulsory Language paper for B.A. (General) Course: English & Bengali / Alternative English
- Ability Enhancement Compulsory Course for B.A. (Hons. & General) & B.Sc. (Hons. & General): Communicative English / English / Bengali & Environmental Studies
- Compulsory Language papers for B.Com. (General) Course: Bengali / English & Communicative English