- Department: English
- Qualification: M.A.,M.Phil.
- Contact No: 9830503029
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Specialization: Post-Colonial Literature,Gender Studies
- Research Interest: Gender Studies,Subaltern Literature,Women's Writing in English,Peace Studies.
- Teaching: Modern,Creative Writing,Augustan Literature about three and half years
- Professional Membership: 1. Indian Association of Commonwealth Literature & Language Studies.
Articles [in books,Conferefence,Periodicals etc.
” Poetics of Abjectias in Amruta Patil’s Kazi” in Gay subcultures and Literatures: The Indian Projection: Shimla:Indian Institute of Advanced Studies,2014 [ISBN 978-93-82396-09-03]
Other Information [Awards,Presenttaion]
- Presented a paper in a 2 day Seminar on “State,Social Movements and Democracy in Northeast India” organised by Gauhati University and ICHR,2013
- Presented a paper in a 2 day Ntional Seminar on “Gender & Democracy in Northeast India” organised by Gauhati University & ICSSR,2014
- Presented a paper in a 2 day UGC Sponsored International Seminar on “Deconstructing the Literacy Map:literatures of Partition and Diaspora from Asia and Asia Pacific” organised by the Department of English,The Universit of Burdwan,2016