All 1st Year students are hereby informed that those who still have not filed up the university registration form,can do the same on 29.08.2018 at 11 am in the college
Students of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours & General) for the Session 2018- 2019 who have not yet applied their Registration Form on the scheduled dates before are asked to fill up the same on 29th August,2018 (Wednesday) from 11.30. am to 1.00 pm in the college office.Failing which the college will not be liable for any about C.U. registration.
Students coming from W.B.Board,CBSE,ISC,National Institute of Open Schooling are asked to come with the following documents at the time of filling up the Registration Forms:
1. Madhyamik Admit Card or Age proof Certificate (original & 1- Xerox Copy)
2. H.S/10+2 Marksheet & Admit Card (Original & 1-Xerox Copy without attestation written Form No on the top right-side)
3. Xerox Copy of AADHAR Card
4. Fees Book/Fees Receipt
5. SC/ST certificate,if applicable (1-Xerox Copy without attestation written Form No on top right-side)
6. Two copies of good quality stamp size (21x 21)mm coloured Photograph & glue/gum for pasting.
Students coming from any boards of other states except above mentioned board are required to submit Original Migration Certificate & Migration Fee (Rs.110/-)
1. Use only Black Ball Point Pen
2. All Xerox copies should be submitted without any attestation with your Registration Form No. on the top right-side corner.
3. Stapler is not allowed to use anywhere in the Form.
4. No Form will be issued after 12hrs.
Candidates whose names appeared in the merit lists of 1st and 2nd phases of admission in the following subjects, who are still interested to seek admission to our college (but have not sought admission yet), may contact the college by sending an email to email@example.com within 27.08.2018 , stating their interest along with their contact number and email address . However, admission will be provided according to merit and subject to availability of seats.