Code of Conduct:
Once admitted a student is expected to conduct himself /herself in a manner that upholds the dignity and honour of the institution and refrain from causing any damage to other person or property
Throughout each academic session class attendance in individual subjects is strictly monitored monthwise and displayed on the notice board.On the basis of attendance alone,students are debarred from appearing in internal examinations.
University requlations stipulate that,to be considered collegiate a student must attend at least 75% of classes held in each subject.If the student has attended between 60% and 75% of classes in each subject he/she is considered non-collegiate and becomes discollegiate if the percentage of attendance falls below 60 and is debarred from appearing at college and University examinations.
Payment of Fees:
- All fees,except library fines must be paid through Indian Overseas bank.
- Tution fees must be paid before the fifteenth of each month.A fin of Rs.10 per month is levied for defaulters.
- Fees for admission are to be paid before the scheduled date in order to have names enrolled in class registers.
- Rs.25/- is charged for a duplicate identity Card and Rs.20/- for duplicate Fees Book.
- All dues must be cleared before commencement of examinations.
- Refund of caution money,with appropriate deduction for damages,will be available after completion of the course and withina specified date,failing which,the amount is likely to be fortified.
- Library fines- Rs.10/- is levied per week on each book that is overdue.Books lost/tornetc. Must be compensated for at rates decided by the authorities.Fines,not exceeding Rs.100/ are payable at the library.
- Students in SC and ST categories are eligible for Government stipends.
- No refund will be made for cancellation of admission.
Rules regarding transfer:
According to University norms.